Thursday 14 December 2017

Computer Issues and Snow

Hello Everyone,

So everything is going well on this trip, I'm having heaps of fun. Scouts this week was fun, and next week, we're having a dinner. School is pretty boring, but it's more interesting when you look out the window and see snow! I've been teaching more English, and today, I gave a crash-course in Aussie History, and did a pop quiz. The most important question was 'What is the best state?' The answer, of course, was Queensland (No bias, I promise!) We've had even more snow, which today, melts before it hits the ground, and freezes overnight, so everything is covered in ice in the morning. I've nearly slipped a lot. It is really cold, and getting colder every day, so I'm glad I have thermals.
 Now, the other half of the title: Computer issues. Every time I use my computer, the touch pad stops working, and then, a little while later, I get blue screen of death. I will cope, and do what I can to fix it, any suggestions are welcome. Even as I was writing this, it shut down on me. So yeah, I'm going to try and do what I can, but I'm not hoping for anything major.
The photos, I'll do tomorrow, computer permitting.

Jack R

No comments:

Post a Comment