Sunday 10 December 2017

Let it snow

So hello again,

I have some more things, about school on Friday, and about today.
At school, I did my presentation about Australia to a first year English class, and they enjoyed it. For the next few weeks, I'll be helping to teach them. I have settled in to school, finally, after being sick for so long.
Today (Sunday), we drove to Aarhus to a museum of Danish history. They had artifacts dating back to the stone age.It went through stone, bronze, and iron ages, the viking age, and medieval Danish history. It was amazing.
Not much else to say really, but here come the photos.

Jack.

Photos are of snow, Randers old town and Christmas decorations, the band we saw, and of the museum artifacts.











































No comments:

Post a Comment