Sunday 10 December 2017

PSA: I'M BACK!!!!!

Hello Everyone,

I am healthy again, and back at school. The Danish/English teacher wants me to help teach her first year English class, which looks like heaps of fun. We're expecting snow next week.
On the weekend, we have the first of 4 Christmas dinners, with Marlene's sister, who lived in Australia for a while. We're also going to a museum of Danish history in Aarhus. School, as always, is pretty boring. Apparently, while I was off sick, I missed lab experiments. Damn!
I just got back from presenting my powerpoint to a first year English class. They knew next to nothing about Australia, and I had great fun warning them about Drop Bears!
So this one was supposed to be a few posts ago, but the website glitched.

Sorry, Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment