Monday 4 December 2017

Some Things

The Danish love Christmas.
On Friday at school, we had a party, and made Christmas decorations. It was so cold that there was ice everywhere, and we had to walk to school, or we would have died on the bikes. I do NOT like the cold. I maintain that if Denmark was moved further south, it'd be perfect. The classroom looks very Christmassy, and it was heaps of fun to decorate. That was the least boring thing we did at school. We made little paper hearts, stars, and chains, to hang from the walls. It was great.
Another thing I've discovered: the Danish LOVE cabbage. It is with everything, especially red cabbage. Also cucumber is everywhere, which is bad for me, cause I don't like it one bit.
I think that's all for now, so I'll post again whenever.

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment